On behalf of Driscoll Children's Hospital and the Volunteer Services Department, thank you for your interest in volunteering. We are delighted that you share our interest in volunteering.
If you have any questions about the application or the Summer Volunteen program, please call (361) 694-5011. Volunteens are required to complete the online application and upload all completed forms, as well as immunization records, as listed below. Volunteens also must adhere to hospital policies regarding professional conduct and safety.
Once your completed online application is received, Volunteer Services will review your submission. You will receive notification in an email along with other instructions within a few weeks of time.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a parent e-signature upon submitting the application.
- Complete the online registration process which includes submitting the following required forms.
Please download these forms first BEFORE filling out the application. You will be uploading the completed forms at the bottom of the application form. Forms can be downloaded here:
1. Photo Consent Form Please click here to download.
2. Summer Volunteen Service Guidelines Please click here to download.
3. Volunteen Code of Conduct Please click here to download.
4. TSpot Screening Parental Consent Please click here to download.